Right-Suite® Universal integrates the functionality of both the Right-Suite® Residential and Right-Suite® Commercial HVAC software programs to allow users to quickly switch calculation methods (modules) depending upon project requirements, instead of opening and operating separate programs.
- One building file format for residential and commercial buildings!
- All load and duct calculation methods can use the other Right-Suite Universal modules including Right-Draw®, Right-Radiant®, Right-Loop™, Right-HV™, Right-Proposal® and Right-$™
- New Layered Materials Technology™ simplifies building materials selection! No more long lists to choose. Describe any surface type to automatically translate into the selected calculation method.
- Internet licensing makes it easy to get started and add features.
- Right-Catalog provides timely and automatic updates of ARI/GAMA and manufacturer equipment and parts data.
- Print reports, drawings, and proposals to PDF for easy sharing.
- New program help screens with built-in video tutorials for common tasks and frequently asked questions.
- Ability to manually input loads for quick radiant and duct system design and estimation.
Duct Design and Sizing:
- Improved trunk-move mode drags all attached fittings and branches for quick modifications.
- Improved high-velocity features including:
- More layout patterns such as x-axis and y-axis, plenums, and improved perimeter and H-like patterns.
- Updated Unico parts data and placement rules.
- Registers automatically placed on bill of materials and ability to select different register types on the property sheets.
- Registers are enabled to be located directly on the trunk line.
- Ability to override duct sizes for custom designs and to change stud/joist space height and width.
- Separate material and size properties for risers.
- Uses three levels of external duct insulation to generate separate parts for different insulation.
- Includes the ability to map each insulation to different parts for quotes. Duct liner and oval duct types and shapes are also enabled.
Right-Draw and Zoning:
- Zoom-to-window or source and zoom-to-previous capabilities plus mouse-wheel zoom and pan.
- Ability to specify spaces open to above or below for multi-floor spaces such as foyers, great rooms, atriums, and more.
- Building Materials Library is extended to store information on infiltration, duct gains and losses, HRV and initial cost information plus apply to existing drawing objects.
- Mirror image ability for drawing objects.
- Ability to customize title blocks in drawings and use program variables.
- Independent zoning for hydronic and air systems and primary and secondary sources.
- Enabled multi-level, multi-equipment zoning.
Bill of Materials and Parts Takeoff:
- Ability to assign labor to any item or part. Labor is now available as a section on the bill of materials.
- Ability to sort bill of materials by construction phase or other column variables.
- Ability to change view by hiding any costs for homeowner presentations.
- Ability to add item-by-item discounts.
- Manually edited items can be saved and locked to protect bill of materials.