Manual J Block Load Calculations
Perfect Pitch powered by Wrightsoft® offers a quick and easy tool to complete ACCA approved Manual J block load calculations by utilizing Google satellite mapping and integration with your real estate provided by local government agencies.
After a quick address search, and a few adjustments to your customer’s home information, your load calculation is complete and you are ready to help your customer make an informed decision about their HVAC system.
- Instant ACCA approved Manual J8 whole house loads
- Google Map aerial view right on the draw screen
- Technical and sales-oriented reports and printouts for submissions, detailed analysis, and more
- Eight standard reports including which can provide load overviews, break down your calculation by source of load, specific building materials, and hourly solar breakdowns, as well as the drawings and proposal.
- Store and retrieve your project on a secure cloud server to enable sharing
- Web-based access files from desktop, laptop and tablet devices (View How-To Video HERE.)
- Easily edit the shape of the building, orientation, construction materials and more
- Open and edit your Perfect Pitch files in Right-Suite® Universal
Block Load Calculations in 4 Easy Steps
In the Customer screen, simply fill out customer details, including contact information, project location, and job number. On this screen you can also select which reports you would like to include in the final printout/email. After selecting “NEXT”, you will find the "How Much" section, where the customer can see precisely how their final cost will be calculated. Once you have discussed this information, select “NEXT” again view the Lifestyle screen. This screen reveals a quick customer survey which will later be used to recommend additional accessories.
Begin by entering an address manually or tap the "go to my location" icon to pull the Google Map aerial view of the house.
Autodraw Instant Loads: Using the side menu to the right, set the number of floors to include in the calculation and hit the "Autodraw from ReDb" button to calculate an instant load calculation. Make sure to verify the information, as it is only as accurate as the information available in the real estate data, and make adjustments by overriding the area or making manual adjustments to the floorplan.
Manual Drawing: Using the map as a guide, simply tap the outline of the house to set your building footprint dimensions. If desired, the map feature can be turned off and a white grid will appear for a more free-handed approach.
Simply edit construction materials on the "Building Details" screen. Using simple drop down menu's, select your wall, ceiling and floor R-values, materials, infiltration, and glass area percentage.
Perfect Pitch powered by Wrightsoft® submits this information via the Internet to Wrightsoft® web servers. Our servers instantly compute the load and send the results back to your tablet or laptop.
View your results! You can view your heating and cooling loads with a pie chart breakdown generated by the source of each load. The information stored on our servers can be imported into Right-Suite® Universal to create more complex room-by-room designs.