Right-J® Mobile is a web-based Manual J load calculation tool designed to quickly and easily generate an ACCA approved Manual J8 block (whole house) load with 8 accompanying reports.
View Overview Video
Manual J Load Calculations Pay Off: Homeowners spend an average $934 more* with contractors who performed a Manual J load calculation in the home and marketed this expertise.
* According to Decision Analyst American Home Comfort study.
- Perform fast and easy, ACCA-approved Manual J (block) load calculations in minutes.
- Revolutionary simple user interface means short learning curve.
- Trusted Wrightsoft technology with standard Wrightsoft reports approved by code officials and utilities.
- Designed for the mobile devices, tablets and computers. (Requires internet connection)
- With our exclusive Hotlink Technology™ the Right-J Mobile software instantly updates based on information and changes entered.
- Store and retrieve your project on a secure cloud server to enable sharing.
- Access files from desktop, laptop and mobile device.
- Open and edit files in Right-Suite® Universal
How It Works:
- Customer Setup Screen
In the Customer Setup Screen, simply fill out customer details, including contact information, project location, and job number.
- Draw Building Footprint
With just a few taps of your screen, draw out your building footprint dimensions to generate a block load.
- Select Building Details
Select your wall, ceiling and floor R-values, materials, infiltration, and glass area percentage. Right-J™ Mobile submits this information via the Internet to Wrightsoft web servers. Our servers instantly compute the load and send the results back to your handheld device.
View your results! You can view your heating and cooling loads with a pie chart breakdown generated by the source of each load. The information stored on our servers can be imported into Right-Suite Universal to create more complex room-by-room designs.