Our most exciting software update yet, designed to save time and improve your design.
Renew your Wrightsoft Software and Support Subscription to Right-Suite Universal 2018 NOW to get these great new features and demonstrate code compliance.
With over 20 New and Exciting Features, Including:
- Divide and/or merge rooms. Merge or divide rooms with one click.
- Show longest equivalent length duct supply and return runs in Right-Draw to improve performance and shorten system design
- Create a library of your preferred supply and return registers.
- Separate duct preferences per floor.
- Manually enter the blower door target ACH of any residential home to quickly determine the exact infiltration load.
- Highlight different systems or zones for multi-system designs.
- Updated ASHRAE 62.1.2016 Ventilation table.
- Updated ASHRAE Fundamentals 2017 heat gains table for occupancy.
- Easily view each part of your design by setting the wall, ceiling, and/or floor transparency.
- New Code Compliant Reports:
- New J1 Form Report
- New J1 Form, Worksheet A Report
- ASHRAE Standard 183 Report
- Multi-orientation Duct System report for 8 different orientations.
- Major Manual S updates:
- New rules to show compliance for two stage and variable stage equipment.
- New heat pump rules to size for both heating and cooling in heating climates.*
- Streamlined data entry for equipment without extended performance data supplied to Wrightsoft.
- Map duct items on the fly, directly from the property sheet
- Split register CFM per room*
- Rotate furnace position for most accurate representation of your system*
- Identify multiple construction types for a Frustum Ceiling*
- Easily accessible front door orientation tool in Right-Draw®*
- Manually override floor or ceiling areas in the property sheets when working with irregular areas*
Improved equipment icons*
* Feature coming soon, not released yet.