The only Mobile App approved by ACCA!
Smart contractors know Manual J load calculations win business.Right-J® Mobile revolutionizes load calculations with an easy to use program with short learning curve. Right-J Mobile is the only mobile solution to perform Manual J load calculations. See video overview here...
Right-J® Mobile is the perfect tool for performing ACCA load calculations in the home.
- Perform fast and easy, ACCA-approved Manual J (block) load calculations in minutes.
- Revolutionary simple user interface means short learning curve.
- Trusted Wrightsoft technology with standard Wrightsoft reports approved by code officials and utilities.
- Designed for the iPad and most smart phones with touch screen capability, including the iPhone and Android phones, as well as web browsers available on laptops and desktop computers . (Requires internet connection).
- With our exclusive Hotlink Technology™ the Right-J Mobile software instantly updates based on information and changes entered.
- Store and retrieve your project on a secure cloud server to enable sharing.
- Access files from desktop, laptop and mobile device.
- Open and edit files in Right-Suite® Universal
Load Calculations In Four Easy Steps.
|Customer Setup Screen |
|1: || ||In the Customer Setup Screen, simply fill out customer details, including contact information, project location, and job number. |
|Draw Building Footprint |
|2: || ||With just a few taps of your screen, draw out your building footprint dimensions to generate a block load. |
|Select Building Details |
|3: || || |
Select your wall, ceiling and floor R-values, materials, infiltration, and glass area percentage. Right-J™ Mobile submits this information via the Internet to Wrightsoft web servers. Our servers instantly compute the load and send the results back to your handheld device.
|View Results! |
|4: || || |
View your results! You can view your heating and cooling loads with a pie chart breakdown generated by the source of each load.
The information stored on our servers can be imported into Right-Suite Universal to create more complex room-by-room designs.