Provide every consumer a complete analysis for a total comfort solution
and watch your sales grow.
The top 15% of contractors use needs-based selling to close sales and avoid price wars. Their secret to success? They are using a complete software package featuring the same tools as the ComfortQuote Pro Plus.
ComfortQuote Pro Plus powered by Wrightsoft provides a complete system analysis from system design to easy-to-use sales proposal. Not only will you be able to prepare a professional presentation for every consumer, you will be able to perform the most accurate system performance calculations with its certified Manual J and duct design calculations.
Consumers do not have to buy HVAC systems that often, and most often they look to the contractor for expert advice. Research shows that customer satisfaction, and contractor sales profits increase when the contractor provides a professional proposal that also includes options based on the consumer’s needs.
Extra bells and whistles to make your job easier.
Ducts: ComfortQuote Pro Plus has all the same features and benefits of ComfortQuote Pro Sales, but it also features a duct design module, Right-D. As regulations change, more states are adopting methods for measuring and certifying new system installs. As a contractor, you already know how poor duct designs can impact energy efficiency performance. Right-D helps you improve consumer duct systems for better comfort and energy performance.
Easy Manual Js: Because ComfortQuote Pro Sales includes Right-J and Right Draw, a contractor can simply produce a certified Manual-J load calculation to identify the correct size for a perfect comfort fit to the home. With the Right-Draw feature, there is no need to enter every room measurement into the database. Just draw the room sizes and watch Right-Draw fill in accurate information automatically. Users can also pair this tool with Right-D to redesign the current duct system for better airflow performance.
Efficiency cost comparisons: Now more than ever, energy efficiency is top-of-mind with consumers. That’s why the Right-$ feature is the perfect companion to help consumers make educated choices. Like the original ComfortQuote product, users can compare system efficiencies and savings on various proposed systems. The difference in the new ComfortQuote powered by Wrightsoft is that the user can select from a library of thousands of equipment models, and utilize numerous configurations to compare energy use, annual operating costs and payback.
Identify customer concerns: Providing a complete solution for your consumer means asking the right questions. Use the Right-Sales feature to lead consumers through a series of questions that help identify current problems with indoor comfort. By simply checking off their answers, Right-Sales will help you propose a solution based on those needs. A proposal involving the consumer in the process builds trust, adds value to the sale and reduces price shopping with your competitor. And it’s harder for a consumer to dismiss a proposal that they actually designed!
Additional functionality with add-on modules
The following add-on modules are also available for use with ComfortQuote Pro Plus. Please contact Wrightsoft at 1-800-225-8697 option 3 for more information or to add them to your software package.
- Right-Contact™–Customer Relationship Management solution. Manage all your prospects, customers and business partners’ information at the touch of your finger.
- Right-F280™ (HRAI)–Canada’s HRAI load calculation module
- Right-Duct® (HRAI)–HRAI duct calculation and sizing solution
Light Commercial Option:
- Right-N®–Certified ACCA Manual N 5th edition load calculations
- Right-CommLoad®–ASHRAE RTS/CLTD load calculation software for any commercial project
- Right-CommDuct™–ASHRAE Commercial duct calculations
- Right-Comm2Line Duct™–CAD-quality two-line commercial duct layouts
Other residential system solutions:
- Right-Energy™–perform a detailed energy analysis on an entire building, including use and fuel costs for HVAC equipment, water heating, appliances and lighting.
- Right- HV™–High-velocity, mini duct designs
- Right-Radiant®–Radiant design with automatic CAD-quality loop layouts and calculations
- Right-Loop™–Geothermal design worksheets for accurate calculations
- Right-Solar DHW™–Geothermal design worksheets for accurate calculations.
Click here for additional information on modules