Combine Right-Energy® Title 24 with the #1 ACCA certified Manual J load calculation solution to generate California Title 24 2013 Energy Code compliance reports in a single easy-to-use program.
Right-Energy® Title 24 is an easy-to-use Compliance Program approved for the Californian Title 24 Compliance Building Regulations. The California Energy Commission approved Right-Energy Title 24 as an alternative calculation method for demonstrating performance compliance with the residential provisions of the 2013 Building Energy Efficiency Standards* for newly constructed single-family buildings.
Wrightsoft’s industry leading Right-Suite Universal is the only HVAC Design solution that has Title 24 single family residential compliance combined into a single solution with Manual J Load Calculations, Manual D Duct design and Manual S equipment selection for fast code compliance. This integrated solution increases productivity with our easy-to-use interface that removes mouse clicks and automatically updates HVAC designs instantly. Now with our alternative calculation method for demonstrating performance compliance for single family residential builder’s module, Right-Energy Title 24, Right-Suite Universal empowers users to demonstrate code compliance in shorter time.
*California Code of Regulations, Title 24 Part 6, and associated administrative regulations in Part 1, Chapter 10 (standards)
Key Advantages to Right-Energy Title 24:
- Single solution for California HVAC and Title 24 compliance for single family residential building including Manual J, Manual D, Manual S
- Expandable to meet all your HVAC design needs with 20+ modules from Residential to Commercial modules
- Industry leading User interface including easy to use data entry tool
- Hotlink modeling and sharing technology to automate process, remove data entry that enables you to instantly see changes to your design
- CAD and PDF interactivity