Combine Right-Energy® Florida with the #1 ACCA certified Manual J load calculation solution to generate Florida 2014 Energy Code compliance reports in a single easy-to-use program.
Featuring easy to use, drag-and-drop inputs, Right-Energy® eliminates painful surface by surface data entry. This new module is fully integrated with our Manual J, D and S software modules in Right-Suite® Universal, enabling users to easily meet requirements for Florida 2014 Energy Code in a single solution with Wrightsoft’s state of the art hourly simulator.
Key features include:
- Combines system design (Manual J Load Calculations and Manual D Duct Designs) with code compliance into one solution.
- Integrated with Right-Suite Universal software = no duplicated inputs
- Includes Energy Conservation Code Documentation Checklist, a Form 405 Report, EPL Display Card and Mandatory Requirements, as well as a checklist for prerequisites for the Performance Method.
- State of the art hourly building energy simulator
- Use for Low Energy Design as well as Code Compliance
- System Design and Code Compliance in one program
- Meets Florida 2014 Energy Code requirements*
* Approved September of 2017 for Performance Method, New Consutruction, Single-Family Houses.