Combine Right-Energy® Florida with the #1 ACCA certified Manual J load calculation solution to generate Florida 2017 Energy Code compliance reports in a single easy-to-use program.
This revolutionary, Florida Energy Commission approved program allows users to quickly, easily and effectively comply the new Florida Energy code. Unlike any other product of its kind, Right-Energy® Florida uses a state-of- the art hourly building energy simulator in conjunction with Wrightsoft’s Right-J® (for Manual J load calculations), and Right-D® (for Manual D duct designs and Manual S (for equipment selection). Designed to simplify the code submittal process, this solution’s easy-to-use interface and product integration will save time and increase productivity.
In addition to the integrated platform, the program encompasses all approval documents necessary to comply with current energy codes, including an Energy Conservation Code Documentation checklist, a Form 405 Report, ELP Display Card and Mandatory Requirements, as well as a checklist for prerequisites for the Performance Method.
Featuring easy to use, drag-and-drop inputs, Right-Energy® eliminates painful surface by surface data entry. This new module is fully integrated with our Manual J software modules in Right-Suite® Universal, enabling users to easily meet requirements for Florida 2017 Energy Code in a single solution with Wrightsoft’s state of the art hourly simulator.
Key features include:
- Combines system design (Manual J Load Calculations and Manual D Duct Designs) with code compliance into one solution.
- Integrated with Right-Suite Universal software = no duplicated inputs
- Includes Energy Conservation Code Documentation Checklist, a Form 405 Report, EPL Display Card and Mandatory Requirements, as well as a checklist for prerequisites for the Performance Method.
- State of the art hourly building energy simulator
- Use for Low Energy Design as well as Code Compliance
- System Design and Code Compliance in one program
- Describe a Simple Attic Screen or an Advanced Attic method
- Meets Florida 2017 Energy Code requirements*
* Approved by the Florida Energy Commission for Performance Method, New Construction, Single-Family Houses for 2014 and 2017.